Education and /or experience:
- BS degree in a related field
- 2 years experience in an office environment with emphasis on customer service and supportAn equivalent combination of education and
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Sitting, 6+ hours per work dayStanding, up to 2 hours per wod
- Ability to squat, bend, reach for filing purposes
SEKO provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.