- 3 years’ transportation, logistics, or freight forwarding sales experience with a proven background managing an outside sales territory, prospecting, and closing sales preferred.
- Must be well-established with customer contacts and new business leads.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
- You must be self-motivated and possess excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Have a valid driver’s license and own or lease a presentable fully maintained and insured vehicle for business use
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
*We offer great benefits, base+commission, bonus, training and advancement opportunity*.
SEKO is an equal opportunity employer and its policy is to promote equal employment opportunity. This means SEKO will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, sexual preference, mental or physical disability, or any other status protected by law.